SME: Doug SME: Doug

stop uploading this kind of stuff please its just not funny and it has very little work on it

HardHart responds:

This is the last episode.

Aap's Showreel Aap's Showreel

That was an awesome reel.

Goku Vs Sopa Goku Vs Sopa

You are doing it wrong

The acrostic logo shouldn't be censored otherwise your giving the wrong impression.

dbzmf2 responds:

What I actually meant was that SOPA is bad. So I created that red line in it (In the original logo, the red line goes from the left bottom to the top right), to say that SOPA shouldn't be there. But I should have know better that not everybody understands it from my point of view, that's my mistake. So when Goku destroys it, the bad thing (in this case SOPA) is now more. But it's my fault that I gave you the wrong impression.

Laberinto dificil Laberinto dificil

Podes hacer trampa con el click derecho o sacando el cursor de la pantalla, el botón para pasar de nivel esta mal posicionado en algunos niveles y te hace perder instantáneamente al darle click y hay un excesivo e innecesario uso de profanidad.

luz100ful responds:

sorry what happens is that good because if you dick fuck much to make a good game but ahhh promise this much concrete or best funds and that shit ok bye I promise that

Frog Rage Beta Frog Rage Beta

needs more work

you can cheat by right clicking and moving to target

TabletBlaster responds:

i noticed that right after i released it. thanx for the help

Rock, Paper, Scissors! Rock, Paper, Scissors!

A couple of things

you're adding 1 to a string variable not a numerical one so instead of having 4 wins you have 01111 wins, the hands shaking (actually the whole game) seems slow and lacking sound makes it even blander.
You should work a little more on it